Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dump Your "Old School" Way of Thinking! You MUST Eat Before and After Your Workouts!

By Skip La Cour
Six Time National Champion Bodybuilder
Success Coach

Many Bodybuilders Adopt a Pre-Workout Eating Plan that Leaves the Muscles Starving for the Nutrients They Need to Grow

This mistake happens when bodybuilders don't eat anything before their workouts.

Here's the challenge:

“I never eat before I work out. I'll burn more body fat by training on an empty stomach. I can't figure out why I'm not building the amount of muscle I think I should.”

Intense weight training and cardiovascular training literally drain the limited protein stores your muscles carry. Within a very short period of time after you start training, you'll be running on empty. That's incredibly detrimental to muscle growth and repair. Those harmful effects are magnified the more intensely you train during your workout. It's important that you have an efficiently burning source of protein in your body that can be quickly accessed during your workouts. The protein source should also be consumed with a high-glycemic source of carbohydrates.

Training in general, whether it is cardiovascular or with weights, lowers your blood sugar levels. When your blood sugar levels have been lowered, they have difficulty getting the protein they need to maintain their size. Consuming high-glycemic carbohydrates spikes your blood sugar levels and actually forces the high-quality protein you consume with those high-glycemic carbohydrates into your ravenous muscles.

Take Action and Do This NOW!

I took my nutritional habits to the next level when I started utilizing an intelligent pre-workout plan. If you want to make sure you preserve as much muscle mass as possible, you should start eating a small protein-based meal with high-glycemic carbohydrates before every one of your weight training and cardiovascular training sessions.

============================================
Resources That WILL Take Your Efforts to the Next Level
===============================================


Start Your Bodybuilding and Training MASTERY JOURNEY Now!

Take control of your bodybuilding and training destiny! Start MASTERING this area of your life and order my Complete DVD and Book Library Special TODAY! I have bundled all of this POWERFUL information at a DISCOUNTED package price. I will even ship this valuable INVESTMENT in yourself absolutely FREE.

I've written ten (10) books and have produced seven (7) DVDs that explain every facet of bodybuilding. Almost 1,900 pages are written and over 20 hours of video footage created of pure INSTRUCTION and PASSION!

My almost 20 years of COMMITMENT have helped men JUST LIKE YOU take their bodies to the NEXT LEVEL in 52 COUNTRIES AROUND THE PLANET.

Order Complete DVD and Book Library Special NOW